top of page

VA Clear Pest (Termite) Inspection

The VA and HUD require a termite inspection for mortgages on all Indiana properties on the first floor. It is not enough for an individual to do a self inspection. The VA requires that a licensed inspector who is neither selling or buying the property determine if there is wood damage, dead insects, live insects, etc. Furthermore, they require the inspector to provide recommendations for dealing with any discovered issues, including issues that could faciliate an infestation.

Creepy Crawler's has done such inspections and is familiar with the required report NPMA-33. We are available to do these reports for any mortgage company in Anderson, Muncie, Middletown, Pendleton, and other areas in east central Indiana.

bottom of page